Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

BREAKING NEWS



Hello my faithful fellow Tomato Snobs. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine has been very busy trying to get everything together for the official launch or birth of my new baby "The Fooding Co." 
This has really been a year in the making and I'm so proud and excited to tell you all about it. Tomorrow The Fooding Co. will be making it's first appearance on the Toronto social scene. I'm catering my friend Nicole's (from NEXT Image Consulting) event  called Fashion Flip.  This event has a great cause, which is to raise money and awareness for Sheena's Place


Over the last few years I have had a bunch of friends and family tell me that they would really love to learn how to cook. Some of those friends have even gone out and taken cooking lessons, but there is always the same problem in the end. When they return home to try and replicate what it is they've learned, they fall flat. Watching someone cook if you're a beginner doesn't always translate to learning how to use those methods in your own kitchen. I've seen this as an opportunity to create something new. The Fooding Co. offers in home cooking demos with topics that will be interesting and inspiring. Using ingredients you love with an emphasis on seasonal and local menus. My goal is to teach you how to gain confidence in your kitchen without relying on confusing recipes.


If you're in Toronto please come check it out - I'm offering a $30.00 introductory class. 


In addition The Fooding Co. will also offer catering, personal chef services, and prepared food delivery.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Nice to see another fellow foodie getting an opportunity to showcase their talents outside of the blogging community. I wish you success in the endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I wish you tons of success!!!! Great idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I wish you loads of success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! That is awesome, wish I could take a class. =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So proud of you. I may be in Toronto in the spring. We're about 4ish hours from you. But my daughter has friends in University there and wants to visit. Would be cool to meet up and have dinner and talk foodie. None of my friend here know the language. I think there's a few of you wonderful bloggers and food industry folk up there. Here's to endless success. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Wishing you tons of success and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much to all my foodie friends for the well wishes.
    Kim- Keep me posted on your travels ;) If we can try and make it work would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!