Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring has Sprung-ish

Is it that time of the year already? I couldn't believe my eyes last week at Fiesta Farms. There was a huge pile of gorgeous local heirloom tomatoes. I'm still scratching my head over this. Isn't it still a bit cold for tomatoes? We even had a snow frozen rain storm last night, and the one warm day we had last Monday couln't have harvested fruits of this size. Heirloom tomatoes are a visual stunner, although I find the flavor can be hit or miss. Somehow I managed to pass up on purchasing one, I was on a mission that day, and I promised myself not to veer off course.  I couldn't hold back from taking a few pictures though, they are just so pretty. If any of you have visted Fiesta recently, pick one up and let me know how they taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!